Byppay Global SL (“us”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the www.byppay.com websites (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service are the websites www.byppay.com operated by Byppay Global SL
– Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
– Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
– Data Controller
– Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
– Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
– Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your
preferences and various settings.
– Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Byppay Global SL uses the data collected for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain our Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
– To monitor the usage of our Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
– To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Byppay Global SL may process your Personal Data because:
– We need to perform a contract with you
– You have given us permission to do so
– The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
– To comply with the law
Byppay Global SL will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
In certain circumstances, Byppay Global SL may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Byppay Global SL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– protect and defend the rights or property of Byppay Global SL.
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Byppay Global SL aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
– The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
– The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
– The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
– The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
– The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Byppay Global SL has relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
– Google Analytics
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
– Behavioural Remarketing
– Google AdWords
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out
Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
– By e-mail: email@example.com
– By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org